2017-09-06

Imperial guard and police

My life is rather hectic right now but I am still struggling.
I am trying to get more freetime for my hobby but the 
priority for this i rather low at the moment.
Two weeks ago my friend David offered me to buy some 
second hand Imperial guards from Games workshop.
This was a nice offer and the price was very resonable.
For 15 Euros I got supportweapons for my Cadians and
also some specialcharacters. I will make the support-
weapons modular and use both Lascannons and Autocannons
and this will give me a extra punch on the gaming table.
I will also make use of the heavy weapons to scratchbuild
some mechas for the game Secrets of the third reich.
The most of the standing figures will be used in Fallout skirmish
but also be converted to policemen and riotpolice.

I am planning to start a project that will get the
title Law and order and for this I need some good
guys because bad guys I already have in my collection. 











4 kommentarer:

  1. Nice find, Ptr. It will not be long and you will be ready for WAR!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed Jay and it will be great fun to see the finished result.Thankyou very much Jay.

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Very much so Michal. :) Thankyou very much.

      Radera