2016-12-29

Third factory-building - Wip

The time has come to complete my third factory-building
and the project is in full swing.
I have made a simple sketch to illustrate the finished building.
I also made a machine out of leftovers that is mobile if necessary.
The inspiration to all my factories are from the
1930-40 and both from England and Russia.
In my opinion both countries in this era built a lot
of industrial buildings with the right feeling.
The building is intended to be a bombed out
machine-hall with a connected storage-tower.
All will be used in the 28mm scale.
This is the first out of two and the final report
will show the model finished with complete roof and 
tower and all the details painted.








6 kommentarer:

  1. Coming nicely to fruition, it'll complement your other building really well.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe.Happy New year my friend.

      Radera
  2. A new, great project! Wonderful, waiting for more!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Grazie Mile Luca. Happy New year to you.

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. Merci beaucup mon ami! Happy New Year Phil.

      Radera