2014-12-22

Clocktower-project in progress

This will be my last publication before
christmas and I will send out a big
and warm christmas greeting to all you
bloggers and fellow hobby-companions out
there.The christmas here in the southern

part of Sweden is...rainy and windy.
I kind of miss the days when I was living
in "hardcore-swedish environment" it means
the woods of the county of smaland. :)
The christmas in the woods were always
white, cold and dark. 
My project, Clocktower, is in progress and
yeasterday I probably used too much pva 
and the baseplate bent in the middle...
I tried to bend it back using a cardboard
with the fibres going in the other direction
but it didn´t help much. I will still use this
scenery but it was a good lesson eventhough
this baseplate-cardboard is very solid in three
layers. Still to build is the roof-tiles and more
wall-bricks and stairs and of course "the lick of
paint".

Detta blir min sista publicering innan Jul och jag 
passar på att önska er alla bloggare och hobby-
vänner en riktigt God Jul. Julen i skåne är just nu...
regnig och blåsig.Jag saknar på ett sätt mina
"riktiga" Jular när jag bodde i en "hardcore-svensk
miljö" det vill säga småland.:) Jularna i småland
var allt alltid vita,kalla och mörka.
Mitt projekt, klocktorn, fortsätter och igår använde
jag troligen för mycket trälim eftersom min basplatta
böjde sig på mitten.Försökte rätta till detta
och använde en kartong där fibrerna gick på
tvärs och limmade den under den platta som
krökt sig men det hjälpte inte.Detta trots att
jag använde en stark kartong som var uppbyggd
av tre lager.

Jag kommer ändå att bygga vidare på detta
projekt och det är en bra läxa i framtida arbeten.
Kvar att bygga är  trappor, mer stenar till
murarna och takpannor och slutligen måla
alltihop.


My christmas-tree! :)



13 kommentarer:

  1. Very nice! Merry Christmas to you!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou Phil. Always nice to read your reports and your blog is very inspirational.Keep on blogging 2015 my french friend.

      Radera
  2. A very Happy christmas to you too!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou Michael.Always a positive line from you have made my day during 2014.Keep on blogging my friend.

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. Thankyou Jay.Your blog with a nice humouristic touch is always nice to read.Your comments here is also nice reading.Keep on blogging!

      Radera
  4. really interesting!
    don't worry about the bent base: usually it will flat in almost 24 hours (my experience).
    merry christmas!
    bye

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much for this Luca.You were right!!! I also want to thank you for all the nice lines that you have written to me on this blog.

      Radera
  5. Here in Italy Christmas is even more warm than usual, not a white Christmas at all! Happy holidays to you. I'll wait the next step of your work, but in the meanwhile let me tell I like very much the stones and the bricks :D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou Fed.The bricks make a lot of feeling and I will also give them some greens to make them look more authentic.Thankyou for making all nice comments on my blog. :)

      Radera
    2. You're very welcome Ptr, I'll wait to see how the bricks will look after the add of green :)

      Radera
  6. That's come a long way, great lookinh piece.
    Happy Xmas to you.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou You.I also want to thank you for making all nice comments and giving good pieces of advice.My project Zombie Apocalypse is now taking shape and we are 10 persons making this game a reality.Thankyou for all usable links.Keep on blogging!

      Radera